Lochanview Holiday Log Cabin (No6)
Lochanview lodge No6 is a luxury log cabin perfect for a self catering log cabin holiday in Scotland. Our log cabins are in the yachting village of Kippford on the Solway Coast in South west Scotland. Perfect setting for acouple wanting a quiet break away from it all
There is lots for all ages to do throughout the area especially in season
Dogs are very welcome at lochanview with many varied and long walks through out the area (no extra charge for dogs)
See T&C before booking.
Kippford Holiday Log Cabins. (No6)
- Full oil central heating and double glazing
- Microwave and full cooker, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Dining table.
- Colour TV. Sky, sport and movies
- Free wireless broadband internet connection. See T&Cs
- Please note mobile phone connection in Kipp Paddock is poor at best
- Lounge features two 3-seater sofas
- En-suite bedroom with kingsize Bed, bathroom with claw foot bath.
- Two twin bedrooms.
- Wet room with WC
- Utility room with washing machine, airer and iron
- A large garden
- BBQ, a stand which holds two disposable BBQS
- Table and chairs for alfresco dining
- A garden room with comfortable seating
- See T&Cs before booking
- No Hot Tub
All bed-linen provided. High chair available. No cot, please bring your own travel cot.
Towels are NOT provided please bring your own
All electricity and heating are included in the price with no hidden charges.
Check the Tariffs for all year round prices.