Self Catering Holidays in Kippford,South West Scotland
Kippford Holiday on the stunning Solway Coast, Lochanview luxury Log Cabins (See T&Cs)
Dumfries & Galloways solway coast is the perfect location for a honeymoon or quiet relaxing get away from it all break.
Ideal for a couple to enjoy a relaxing break.
Dogs are very welcome at Lochanview Log Cabins with no extra charge for them.
Many beautiful coastal and forest walks through out the area for you and your dog to enjoy.
Lots of attractions for a family throughout Dumfries and Galloway (some seasonal)
Many golf courses. Dalbeattie, Colvend, Southerness all close by
Craigieknowes, a nine-hole, par three in a scenic location is just across the road.
7 stanes cycle routes close by. Dalbeattie forest five minutes away Mabie Forest a short drive
Beautiful beaches and harbour towns well woth a visit.
Castle Douglas food town a ten minute drive away
We even have a hill to climb.
Criffel, 570m high follow the new path from New Abbey and it will take around 2.5 – 3 hours to climb.
The holiday lodge (No6) and self catering log Cabin (No7) accommodation includes:
- Full central heating and double glazing
- Microwave and full cooker, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Dining table seats six.
- Lounge with comfortable three piece suite
- Colour tv. Sky sport and Movies.
- Ensuite bedroom, king size bed
- Two twin bedrooms.
- Wet room with wc.
- Utility room with washing machine with airer and iron.
- Free wireless broadband internet connection. See T&C
- Large decked veranda with table and chairs
- Large garden.
- BBQ area with stand for 2 disposable BBQs
- Outside table and chairs for alfresco dining
- Garden room with comfortable seating
- Please note, there are No Hot Tubs.
All bed-linen provided.
Towels are NOT provided please bring your own.
High chair available, no cot, please bring your own travel cot.
All electricity and heating are included in the price with no hidden charges.
Check the Tariffs for all year round prices.
Well-behaved dogs and responsible owners are most welcome, dogs must bring their own beds and be kept off the soft furniture and beds.
In the log cabins, we operate a strictly No Smoking policy in the cabins or on the decking
Sleeps six maximum. No over occupancy permitted.
Please note, mobile phone signal in Kipp Paddock is very poor at best
Wheelchair access (Carer assistance required)
Phone Judy for availability and booking.
This Location is NOT suitable for those who want to party.