Lochanview Holiday Log Cabin (No7)
Lochanview log cabin No.7 is perfect for a self catering log cabin holiday in Scotland. This log cabin is in Kippford on the Solway Coast in South west Scotland and is fully furnished with all mod cons. There is also a wheelchair access ramp that can be used with Carer assistance.
Well-behaved dogs are very welcome at Lochanview log cabins with many varied and long walks for them to enjoy in the surrounding area
Perfect for a honeymoon or a romantic break for two
Families will enjoy all the varied attractions Dumfries and Galloway has to offer
This location is NOT suitable for those who want to party.
Ideal location for those who want a quiet break away from it all
The log cabin (No.7) is complete with:
- En-suite bedroom with king-size bed
- 2 twin bedrooms, one with DVD player. Please bring your own DVDs (copyright laws)
- Wet room with WC
- Lounge,Fabric / Leather Suite, Colour TV with Sky (movies and sport)
- Solid oak flooring throughout and temperature controlled with central heating.
- Wireless Broadband Internet connection.
- Wheelchair access ramp (Carer assistance required)
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all modern facilities.
- Utility room with washing machine, airer, and iron.
- Large garden with picnic table for alfresco dining.
- BBQ area with stand which holds two disposable BBQS
- Bed linen provided
- Towels are not provided Please bring your own
- No Hot Tub from 2018
The rates are fully inclusive of heating / electric.
Well behaved dogs are welcome, but must bring their own beds, and be kept off the suite and beds.
Strictly NO SMOKING in the Cabin or on the decking surrounding the Log Cabin
This location is NOT suitable for those who want to party. See T&Cs