Lochanview Holiday Log Cabin (No7)
Lochanview log cabin No.7 is perfect for a self catering log cabin holiday in Scotland. This log cabin is in Kippford on the Solway Coast in South west Scotland and is fully furnished with all mod cons. There is also a wheelchair access ramp that can be used with Carer assistance.
Well-behaved dogs are very welcome at Lochanview log cabins with many varied and long walks for them to enjoy in the surrounding area
Perfect for a honeymoon or a romantic break for two
Families will enjoy all the varied attractions Dumfries and Galloway has to offer
Ideal location for those who want a quiet break away from it all
The log cabin (No.7) is complete with:
- En-suite bedroom with king-size bed
- Two twin bedrooms.
- Wet room with WC
- Lounge with three piece suite
- Oak flooring throughout and temperature controlled with central heating.
- Wireless broadband internet connection.
- Wheelchair access ramp (Carer assistance required)
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all modern facilities.
- Utility room with washing machine, airer, and iron.
- Large garden with picnic table for alfresco dining.
- BBQ area with stand which holds two disposable BBQS
- Garden room with comfortable seating.
- Bed linen provided
- Towels are not provided. Please bring your own
- High chair, no cot, please bring your own travel cot.
- No Hot Tub
The rates are fully inclusive of heating / electric.
Well behaved dogs are very welcome.